Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still fighting the flu today.. my anxiety about going back to work continues. I am considering going in for the afternoon but am not sure if that is a good idea. I already got in trouble for not doing my best at work, should I go in when my strength is still down?
Is it normal for people to be scared of their jobs? I wonder if I am the only one.. I know I am not the only one at my office who is scared though I would never, ever admit it to them.
I looked at classes yesterday for my local community college. But can I afford it? Do I qualify for loans? Which career path should I chose? Should I further myself where I am now or should I follow my heart and go to the path I wanted to back in high school? Can I handle a pay cut? Can I handle losing my benefits and health insurance?

No comments:

Post a Comment