Thursday, January 28, 2010

Me again..

My flu is getting better, I went back to work yesterday :)
I am behind on bills and am feeling a bit overwhelmed, I plan on going to back to some of the basics with online money making. I have another blog http://needbetterdays.blogspot.com/ which goes into pretty big detail about my online money making adventures but I will also post the basics here.

Cash Crate

Cash crate has been my most reliable money making. They mail a check to your home once a month once you meet $20. I have been getting a check from them every month for over a year now.
You just basically fill out online forms, I personally would recommend avoiding anything that involves giving out your credit card or too much personal information that you do not feel comfortable with. Never give out your banking information, neither.

There is more of that on my other blog.. :) But I will post on here later. :)

Thanks for giving this blog a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment