Monday, January 25, 2010

Entry # 1

View my other blog for legit ways to make money online! I only posted stuff that I tried and it worked!
http://needbetterdays.blogspot.com/

Now, on to this blog...
I am home sick today from work. I spent all day in bed watching e! and loving it.. this flu has been around for two weeks and I am starting to wonder if it will ever go away..
I am a bit worried about calling out from work. I was in a bit of trouble on Friday for not finishing up everything, my job always has me quite worried.. I think after five years I am beginning to get burned out, though my family says that is impossible.
I am bored, broke and sick of my job. Yet it is a very stable job, very good benefits and vacation, etc. That is important.. this economy is no time to start looking for a new job. Yet I feel like it's time to move on. Go back to school, I have heard of adults doing this.. but I can barely make ends meet now. Can this be done? I will try.. and this blog will detail me working for the life I feel as though I was meant to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment