Monday, February 8, 2010

As for updates on my other sites, I am still having success with Gangster Greed ( http://www.gangstergreed.com/?r=3747 ) but they don't approve as fast or as much as Cash Crate (than again, they payout whenever you reach $10 so in the end, it pretty evens out.. Cash Crate's biggest downfall is that they only pay once a month, and Gangster Greed pays with paypal)

I really want to find ways to make money online. It is near impossible to find a part time job where I live.. too many people are struggling without any jobs at all.



In an earlier post, I mentioned Cash Lagoon, they had added a lot of paid to click features. This is like a dream come true! They barely pay anything but do add up and are so easy and fast to complete.

Cash Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment